Skip to content
- Wen Kokke, Ekaterina Komendantskaya, Daniel Kienitz and David Aspinall. Robustness as a Refinement Type: Verifying Neural Networks in Liquid Haskell and F*. Accepted at ETAPS Workshop LiVe’20: 4th Workshop on Learning in Verification, 25 April 2020, Dublin, Ireland.
- Kirsty Duncan, Ekaterina Komendantskaya, Robert Sewart, Michael Lones Relative Robustness of Quantized Neural Networks Against Adversarial Attacks, accepted to be published and presented at the International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, IJCNN’20, part of the world congress on computational intelligence: https://wcci2020.org/ 19-24 July 2020, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Pascal Bacchus, Robert Stewart and Ekaterina Komendantskaya. Accuracy, Training Time and Hardware Efficiency Trade-Offs for Quantised Neural Networks on FPGAs. 16th International Symposium on Applied Reconfigurable Computing (ARC2020), 1-3 April Toledo, Spain.
- C.Schwaab, E.Komendantskaya, A.Hill, F.Farka, J.Wells, R.Petrick, K.Hammond. Proof-Carrying Plans. PADL 2019 (21st International Symposium on Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages), 14-15 January 2019, Cascais/Lisbon, Portugal.
- H. Basold, E. Komendantskaya, Y. Li Coinduction in Uniform: Foundations for Corecursive Proof Search with Horn Clauses. ESOP 2019 (28th European Symposium on Programming), 8-11 April 2019, Prague.
- E. Komendantskaya, R. Stewart, K. Duncan, D. Kienitz, P. Le Hen, P. Bacchus. Neural Network Verification for the Masses (of AI graduates). Experience report, June 2019
- P. Bacchus. Performance Metrics for Approximate Deep Learning on Programmable Hardware. MSc Thesis, Heriot-Watt University, 2019. Supervisor: R. Stewart.
- P. Le Hen. Adversarial Attacks on Neural Networks in Image Processing. MSc Thesis, Heriot-Watt University, 2019. Supervisor: E.Komendantskaya.
- D. Kienitz. Robustness of Neural Networks: Understanding the Nature of Adversarial Examples. MSc Thesis, Heriot-Watt University, 2019. Supervisor: E.Komendantskaya.
- Y.Li. A Proof-Theoretic Approach to Coinduction in Horn Clause Logic” . PhD Thesis, Heriot-Watt University, 2019. Supervisor: E.Komendantskaya and M.Lawson.